wertfaktor is an innovative company and strong actor in the Real State and Finance market. As financial service provider, we enable elder property owners to transform a part of their property assets into cash assets, so that they can enjoy the financial freedom they have long worked for.
Compared with a complete property sell, our customers profit from the rising value of the real estate market by selling only a part of their property. With our partial sale model, we are sure to have found a fair, transparent and quick solution to get liquidity out of properties. The demand is big and to keep up with it, our team has grown quickly in the recent months. To reach our goals in this growing market we want to expand our team with top talents.
- Manage the IT infrastructure: printer, VOIP Telephone, Mac Computers, Wi-Fi/LAN network etc.
- Maintain and develop our CRM system: Zoho
- Create API connections between our system and third-party providers like ImmoScout, Google Maps etc.
- Collaborate with our web developer to keep our Website up to date
- And much more – we are growing at a fast pace and are certain that technology is the clear path that will lead to our success!
What you bring:
- Successfully completed training as IT specialist System integration, with practical experience during the training or up to 2 years of professional experience
- Excitement for new challenges and the ability to find creative and unique solutions, a thinking out of the box attitude towards problem solving
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service
- Very good written and spoken English (German would be good to have)
What we offer you
- You will be part of a motivated, engaged and creative team
- A real Start-Up atmosphere in the heart of Hamburg
- A diverse range of activities and space for your own initiative
- Development opportunities in accordance to your performance
- Free drinks and fresh fruits, snacks are always available
- A flexible, pragmatic and creative environment
- Flexible working hours
- Cuddly office dogs
Do you want to be part of our team? We are happy to receive your full application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations. Click on the apply now button!